2-post lift for garages – extra flat
Ideal 2-post lift for private screwdrivers. With its post height of only 2124 mm, it fits in any garage.
Lifting capacity: 3000 kg;
Motor: 220 V.
special online price
incl 19% VAT plus shipping costs
TOP production quality
- Production according to European safety standards
- Safety notches for safe working at any height
- Robust manual release on both sides
- High-quality support pillars made of special rolled profiles
- Color RAL anthracite 7016 arms in gray
- 2 hydraulic cylinders for powerful lifting and lowering
- Automatic lifting arm locking
- Turntable adapter plates with double thread
- Large door stop rubbers
- High quality powder coating
- Synchronization control by wire ropes
- Spare parts supply secured for years
- German assembly instructions with test book
- Incl all documents for examination
- Foundation requirements min. 20 cm concrete
The perfect alternative to the mobile scissor lift. Scissor lift is usually on the floor and you have to drive over it. With this garage lift you have only a narrow post on the right and left and a drive-over plate of approx. 55 mm. A lifting height is 1500 mm.
- 2-post car lift
- 3000M model
- Lifting capacity 3000 kg
- Min. Lifting height 100 mm
- Max. Lifting height 1500 mm
- Post height only 2124 mm
- Manual unlocking on both sides
- Motor 220V / 2.2 kW
- Incl Limit switch to protect the hydraulics
- Weight: 500 kg
- Concrete requirements: 3000mm x 3000mm; Thickness min. 200 mm.
Scope of delivery
- Car lift incl. Motor unit and switch control unit
- Fixing material for concrete (min. thickness 20 cm)
- Instruction manual and assembly instruction
- Inspection book and CE certificate for UVV Inspection (Accident Prevention)
- Heavy duty anchor set – 10 pieces
Delivery with a lifting ramp – no forklift is required!
- Collection by arrangement in the central warehouse near Fulda /Germany (ZIP code 36100)
- Shipping costs within Germany (excluding islands) – 179 €
- Shipping costs within Austria – 245 €
- Shipping worldwide possible – please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A concrete foundation with the following requirements is essential:
Width 3000 mm x length 3000 mm and a thickness of at least 200 mm. Concrete C20 / 25.